Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.8.5 (July 26, 2019)
- Edited file names for CSV export to be more descriptive with information about moveset and shields
v1.8.4 (July 24, 2019)
- Piggybacking is now disabled, following discoveries that it was patched in the latest Charged Move mechanic update
- Previously a quirk existed where you could cancel an opponent's Fast Move by performing a Charged Move immediately after another Charged Move. This technique was known as "piggybacking" and no longer works since the Charged Move minigame update.
- Added a charge dropdown in Sandbox Mode so you can select whether a Charged Move deals full or partial damage
- Adjusted Bastiodon's default IV's to be more realistic
Follow on Twitter for the latest news and updates!
The Mirror Cup is here! We get to look back at past cups with all the new Pokemon and movesets. What's changed and how can you prepare?